Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
You have two possibilities:
1. Telephone consultation: We will talk about your plant problem together. Afterwards, you will receive a recommendation fr a homeopathic remedy.
2. E-mail consultation: You can fill out our consultation form. You will receive detailed, written treatment plan (example, PDF, 166 KB) with at least two to three recommended homeopathic remedies to print at home.
We work conscientiously and take our time as well as research appropriate literature and discuss tricky cases with each other so that the selected preparation can act as quickly as possible.
Our consultation will be charged the moment you get a recommendation for a homeopathic remedy. However, general information about our services and our work are free of charge.
Although we have many years of experience in the field of homeopathic plant treatment, it is sometimes difficult to interpret the symptoms of a diseased plant. If we are able to refine the cause, it's easier to find the appropriate remedy. If our cause analysis don't immediately lead us in the right direction, it is possible that several remedies may be needed in succession to achieve the desired results.
Homeopathic remedies are available in pharmacies, usually in bottles of 10 grams (about 800 pieces of globules).It is advisable to look for pharmacies that offer small quantities (1.3 to 1.5 grams).
- Homeopathy treats individual, specific symptoms. It is able to work more precisely and can trat the exact cause or a disease.
- The vital force of the plants gets strengthened as a result. The plant bevcomes more robust against harmful environmental influences, diseases and pests.
- It stimulates healthy, living soil and is non-toxic to all living things, thereby protecting our environment.
- It helps reduce chemical pesticides.
- It helps reduce expensive fertilizers. Over-fertilization and salinization if the soil and groundwater are not problems after homeopathic treatment anymore.
- Its application is low-cost and economical. Remedies have an extremely long shelf life when they are stored properly.
Similar to the treatment of human beings, the focus of homeopathy is on the symptoms of the patient, or, in our case, of the plant. Homeopathic theory states that the patient suffers from a "leak in theirs life force". Finding the right preparation means that this remedy is able to close the leak, like how a key fits into a lock. By demonstrating clear reactions to homeopathic treatment, plants refute the premise that homeopathic treatments are simply a placebo-effect.
If there is no change, the choice of remedy must be reconsidered and another drug selected. If there was an improvement at first and then later a relapse, please repeat the same remedy. If there is no further improvement, then try using a higher potency, e. g. C 30 → C 200.
It is best not to do so. The various potencies have different ways and durations of working. D-potencies are mainly used to absorb nutrients from the soil, or to fight slugs. C-potencies have a very strong force and are used to treat weather damage, pests and diseases.
No. The recommendation to avoid metal tools dates back to the time of Samuel Hahnemann in the 1800s. In earlier times, metal tools showed a chemical reaction when they were in contact with certain substances because they weren't refined like our metal tools are today. For example, cutting a potato would cause discoloration of the potato's surface due to a chemical reaction with the metal knife.
However, we still don't know today if metal gives any "information" to the homeopathic remedy. Therefore, we recommend using wooden or plastic tools to stir the remedy in water.